👕 Premium Quality: Gildan Softstyle Tee for ultimate comfort
⚤ Stylish UNISEX Tee: Perfect for Historee buffs of all genders
📏 True-to-Size & Pre-Shrunk
🧵 100% Combed Cotton: Lightweight, and Breathable Fabric
💦 Easy Care: Machine wash cold + tumble dry
🇺🇸 Proudly Printed, Packaged, and Shipped in the USA
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $69!
• At this time, we only ship to the USA.
• Orders are typically shipped within 7 days of placing the order
• Once shipped, allow 2-5 days for orders to be delivered
• Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
• Our goal at HistoreeTees is that you love your order. Our History gear is typically non-returnable, but please reach out to us if something isn't right.
• Incorrect, damaged, or defective items are eligible for a full refund.
• No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe you are eligible for a refund.
• Eligibility for a Refund
• Received product damaged or defective
• Within 30 days of purchase
• MUST be unused and be returned in the same condition in which you received your item
• You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• *This refund policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- BRBrian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I just received a shipment of tshirts: Rorke's Drift, Isandlwana, and Ghost Dance. All are beautifully done and of high quality. The Rorke's Drift shirt was misordered by size and, after contacting Historeetees, I received one in the correct size very quickly. It's a wonderful shirt and reminds me of my all-time favorite movie, Zulu, which was about the battle. These shirts are the best thing going. I love the Isandlwana shirt for the same reason as it too is about the Zulu wars. The Ghost Dance shirt is another great shirt.
- DMdiana m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIsandlwana t-shirt
Being a Zulu War history follower I love the reference about thunder because of the intimidation tactics that the warriors would use to make the soldiers think about the situation they were about to face. As always I like the fit and quality of the shirt.