Pickett Do What Now T-Shirt
👕 Premium Quality: Gildan Softstyle Tee for ultimate comfort
⚤ Stylish UNISEX Tee: Perfect for Historee buffs of all genders
📏 True-to-Size & Pre-Shrunk
🧵 100% Combed Cotton: Lightweight, and Breathable Fabric
💦 Easy Care: Machine wash cold + tumble dry
🇺🇸 Proudly Printed, Packaged, and Shipped in the USA
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75!
• At this time, we only ship to the USA.
• Orders are typically shipped within 7 days of placing the order
• Once shipped, allow 2-5 days for orders to be delivered
• Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
• Our goal at HistoreeTees is that you love your order. Our History gear is typically non-returnable, but please reach out to us if something isn't right.
• Incorrect, damaged, or defective items are eligible for a full refund.
• No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are eligible for a refund.
• Eligibility for a Refund
• Received product damaged or defective
• Within 30 days of purchase
• MUST be unused and be returned in the same condition in which you received your item
• You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
• *This refund policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- GPGary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeen there, know what he meant.
A few years ago, I had the experience of touring Gettysburg with the licensed guide, AND on our own. We walked the distance from the tree line to "the Copse." It was a sunny peaceful summer day, and nobody was shooting at us. But I could understand what emotions would be present in the troops as they looked up at the foes facing them. This Tee says it eloquently. Pickett was in for it, and he knew it.
Plus, I love the quality of the shirt - it'll serve me for years.
- CHCarla H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLoved finding a Pettigrew shirt!
Pickett and Pike were commanded by James Johnston Pettigrew, so he’s literally answering my direct paternal relative! The perfect gift for my father’s birthday. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. Thank you so much.
- WWWallace W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPicket’s Charge
Great quality, great fit; very nice t-shirt I got for my daughter as she has a degree in History and enjoys talking about major historical events.
- JBJim B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSurprisingly nice!
Not usually one to buy things like this, but these shirts are actually quite nice. Well made, soft and comfortable.
- RDRichard D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPickett
Nice color, comfortable