Titanic What The Hell Was That Crewneck
• This is a UNISEX Crewneck Sweatshirt (Gildan 18000)
•Gildan 18000 Crewneck Sweatshirt
• 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
• Runs True To Size
• Printed, Packaged, and Shipped in the USA
• Machine wash cold; Non-chlorine bleach as needed; Tumble dry low; Do not dry-clean
We appreciate your on-going support and promise to continue to provide top-quality products with a great fit at unbeatable prices.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75!
• At this time, we only ship to the USA.
• Orders are typically shipped within 7 days of placing the order
• Once shipped, allow 2-5 days for orders to be delivered
• Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
• Our goal at HistoreeTees is that you love your order. Our History gear is typically non-returnable, but please reach out to us if something isn't right.
• Incorrect, damaged, or defective items are eligible for a full refund.
• No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you are eligible for a refund.
• Eligibility for a Refund
• Received product damaged or defective
• Within 30 days of purchase
• MUST be unused and be returned in the same condition in which you received your item
• You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
• *This refund policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- JSJean S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMy Lifeboat in cold weather
Love it, and get many comments from people who see it. Great quality, true to size and love to share History!