Viking World Tour Premium Quality Tee
• This is a UNISEX T-Shirt
• Bella + Canvas 3001 T-Shirt
• 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
• Light Fabric
• Runs True to Size
• Non-chlorine bleach as needed; Tumble dry low heat; Do not dry clean; Machine wash cold
• Printed, Packaged, and Shipped in the USA
We appreciate your on-going support and promise to continue to provide top-quality products with a great fit at unbeatable prices.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75!
• At this time, we only ship to the USA.
• Orders are typically shipped within 7 days of placing the order
• Once shipped, allow 2-5 days for orders to be delivered
• Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
• Our goal at HistoreeTees is that you love your order. Our History gear is typically non-returnable, but please reach out to us if something isn't right.
• Incorrect, damaged, or defective items are eligible for a full refund.
• No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe you are eligible for a refund.
• Eligibility for a Refund
• Received product damaged or defective
• Within 30 days of purchase
• MUST be unused and be returned in the same condition in which you received your item
• You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• *This refund policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- TJThe J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI needed a shirt for my Viking Homelands Cruise
My heritage is Swedish and Norwegian. I thought that this shirt would be perfect to wear on the Viking Homelands Cruise. The Vikings were travelers. Sometimes, they were raiders, but mostly they traveled extreme distances to trade. What better shirt to wear while exploring and traveling.
- NHNichol H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSon loves it!
My son loves his new shirt and his twin brother wanted to know where his was!